A non-profit in Washington is helping women to find a second chance at life. HER Resiliency Center aids young women in finding housing and jobs while linking them up with mentors. Many of its participants have grown up in shelters, their parents have been in and out of jail and they’ve fought homelessness.
- CTIPP Partner Spotlight: Natasha Guynes, Her Resiliency Center
- Former Sex Worker Worries Mosby’s Policy on Prostitution Is Hurting Women on the Streets
- Opinion: Baltimore Needs Strong, Imaginative Leaders Who Understand the Challenges of Women on the Margins – Maryland Matters, By: Natasha Guynes
- ‘They’re Not Looking at the Whole Picture’ | Concerns over Mosby’s Prosecution Policy – Fox45 News
- Hidden Gems: Meet Natasha Guynes of Her Resiliency Center – Baltimore Voyage